About Me

Hello and welcome to Sigabaduru, I created this site so my daughter could gain some information about the little PNG village she was lucky enough to be born in.

Papua New Guinea has always been a big part of my life. After my parents divorced, my father married a lady from Port Morsesby. My stepmother had 5 children ans I feel that I was really lucky to be brought up with a style of life so different from my own.

 People from PNG are very family orientated, they have strong traditions and I listened to many traditional PNG stories while growing up. To cut a long story short I feel that I owe PNG alot, as growing up and being deeply engaged with the people of PNG made me who I am today!

I want to do a lot of things for the people if Sigabaduru as I have strong family ties within the village. My first mission would be to help my daughters grandfather (Philip Darua). Philip Darua gave my daughter security, love, food and a roof over her little head. Philip currently suffers from cataracts, he is only is able to see shadows making his life very difficult.

I will not stop until I am able to seek help for Philip, both myself and my daughter owe him so much. When I am able to seek help for Philip I will then strive to create useful projects to help the village as a whole. If you are a visitor to this site and wish to help me make at least one life better don't hesitate to Contact Us and we will work to make my dreams a reality.
 
Will will update this page some more as soon as I figure out who I am ???

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Sigabaduru